Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Enchanted Inc. Shanna Swendson

Well I just finished the 4th book in this series. I think they are enchanted I could not put them down thanks to "Sparkle" for recommending them to me. Again I am amazed at the stories people have in their heads. You will love the Heroine in this book her name is Katie and she is just so sensible and fun and the wizard she is in love with is adorable. The adventures are fun and the settings in New York and Texas are fabulous. These books are very up to date and so much fun to read I highly recommend them all. I now can't wait until the new one comes out. I love Series because I fall in love with the characters and want to stay in touch with them. This reminds me I also finished the second book in the Free Men and Dreamers series by L.C.Lewis the second book is Twilights last Gleaming. This is a much more serious book and historical fiction showing the state of the Union right before the church was restored to the earth. It just shows you that Heavenly Father is in charge and he knows what he is doing and the people in the book are very human and believable, well that is it for now not sure what is next to read so I welcome your suggestions

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Suzanne, I really love the idea of your blog.. I just finished "The Host" this morning, and I agree, it was really good. I hope Abby is doing well so far, I heard everything was beautiful. We have a gift for her, I just need to get to the post office. (I'm coming out in October with Logan.) Love, Angie

Anonymous said...

Hi Suzanne-- Ike is headed directly towards us here in Sugar Land. We are going to stay put though, even if it means we have to deal with power outage for a while. Love, Angie

kate said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kate said...

There was a comment on my blog..do I know you??

kate said...

Suzanne! Forgive me!! =-) I just talked to Mac (which was probably what I should have done in the first place) and he reminded me who you were! Sorry..I have met so many people since moving here to Draper and it's hard for me to keep up. You are so sweet! Thanks for the warm thoughts, please feel free to check our blog anytime!
Love, Kate & Mac

Cynthia Adams said...

Suzanne, I am ready for more postings from you! Are you going to start writing again - you only have 9 days - is that right - before Corby gets home so you better get writing!

Love ya, Cind