Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Sorry for the confusion...

Sorry there has been a little confusion. The Water and the Blood by Nancy Turner is not a sequel to These is my Words It is a completely different book in a different time. However I now know that there are other books in this series so I will be running out to get them I can hardly wait. Over the weekend I read Sweet Revenge. This is from a series by Diane Mott Davidson and I absolutly love her books. The main character is a caterer from a small town in Colorado and she seems to come upon a dead body when she goes to cater an event. She then spends the rest of the book figuring it out. Goldie is her name and she is so much fun with a great supporting cast of family members. Mrs.Davidson has written 14 books in this series and the most delightful part is the recipes and the wonderful talk about food. The first in the series is called Catering to Nobody. As I said before I love a set of books because I hate to leave the heroine behind I miss them and It was so good to catch up with Goldie again. Go get it and enjoy.

3 comments:

Amazed said...

I'm going to read this series...you know me and cooking and dead bodies! What is there not to love?????

Lisa said...

Hey Suzanne,
I just wanted to tell you that I have been thinking about you and I love you. I wish we could go to lunch!

suzanne campbell said...

Lisa babe how do I get in touch with you call me love Suz