Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The Host by Stephanie Meyer

Well I bought the book at Costco and walked around it for a few days. It just didn't sound like my kind of book I am not a science fiction fan and something taking over a body freaked me out. Well I finally read the prologue and then the first chapter and I was hooked. I loved the characters right away. I don't know how Stephanie Meyers has all that in her head and it is so different than the Twilight series. My advice is just read it and you will love it. You will hate it when it ends you fall in love with the characters and want more it is a long book but so very enjoyable.

3 comments:

busymama said...

woohoo - I missed your posts! We love you guys, hope all is well there!!!

Kate said...

I am glad you are back! I am in the middle of Host and know that house cleaning is going on the back burner this week!! I am into it!

Parisa and Zac said...

I loved the host! I'm in the middle of reading it for the second time!