Thursday, March 20, 2008

It's going to be a While....

It is going to be a while until I write about a book again. I am reading The Fitzgeralds and the Kennedy's and it is an 800 page book. I am loving it and I am so glad that I am reading it. I heard about the book from Doug Wright on his show on KSL. He had the Author Doris Kearns Goodwin on and I was fascinated she was actually talking about her book about Lincoln and so I ordered it and this one from the library and it is fascinating. I already love family history and Irish history is a part of mine even though we didn't come here from Ireland we went to England. Anyway life is good and If you have some time on your hands you should pick up any book by Mrs. Goodwin.

4 comments:

Kate said...

It was fun to see you the other night! You are so sweet! I need to go through all your book suggestions and find some more time to read! Good luck with this new book.

Tam the Gram said...

Sounds very interesting, although, 800 pages is nothing for you! Just tell the kids that your family is fasting in the p.m. for the next week--off the hook for dinner!

Amazed said...

Not a comment about your books but just to let you know I am on the cupcake bandwagon! You should know what this means!!!!

Camille said...

Suze, I am too very sad that we didn't get to meet up in WA! But, I am glad that you got to see this beatiful place that I live, and to see your hubby. Good to talk with you. See you soon! (wink, wink)

P.S. Can you email me Abby's email address...I need to invite her to my blog.